Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   i mod frt. end needed
neil rucker
posted October 19, 2003 09:58 PM
i have a car with bent stub and i need a I mod chassis or font (chevelle stub 68-72) stub with all the suspension and steering parts on it. i want one with pinto spindles, chevelle lowers, and tubular upper a arms. thanks in advance. pm or call neil at (770)740-1532