Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   Brake Adjuster Question
posted October 09, 2003 03:36 PM
If you just want to add adjustable porportion valves you can use stock pedals.If your looking to use the screw type bias adjuster you must have a dual master cyl.set up with a balance bar.Hope this helps.


Back to the Archives