Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   Is there a NON TH 350 Trans. ?
posted August 28, 2003 10:50 AM
prolly a 700 R4.overdrive.

nate 11
posted August 30, 2003 11:56 PM
if it is free take it. you'll learn don't turn no free parts down, if you can't use them they can be trading materal.

posted August 31, 2003 12:10 AM
if it turns out it is a 4wd 700R4 talk to me...the one in my truck burnt up.

posted August 31, 2003 07:38 AM
they did not produce the 700r-4 till 1982, so if the 80 blazer has one, it has to be a transplant, i bet it is a TH350C (C stands for converter clutch) most of those went bad years ago and got replaced by a standard non- converter clutch TH350. done that many times myself......... LOL, the TH350 HAD A PRODUCTION RUN OF 10 YRS..............1969 TILL 1979 ford5

posted August 31, 2003 08:50 AM
69--82 350 and 350c 78--79 400 82---92 700r-4 in blazers.Yes c = converter clucth. Have swapped many 700r-4 and replaced them with 350s after 2nd failures .

Back to the Archives