Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   Tilton Triple Disc Clutch Flexplate
posted June 10, 2003 09:39 PM
OK, I have a 7.25" Tilton triple disc and small block chevy. Where can I get a flexplate to go between these two?

There's a flexplate in Speedway that says its for racing clutches, but it has no bolt holes so I don't see how the clutch will bolt to it.

Anyone know how this is supposed to work? I had a one piece 153 tooth flexplate for this clutch, but I broke some teeth on it.

posted June 11, 2003 12:00 AM
you can get 153 flywheels at the parts store came on 79 monte with a 305 i just took one off gonna use it with the smaller torque converter on my car

posted June 11, 2003 03:18 AM
the clutch doesn't bolt to the flexplate. it bolts to the crank hub. the flexplate is "sandwiched" between the crank hub and the clutch.

Back to the Archives