Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   New plastic paint
posted April 07, 2003 06:34 AM
there is a paint available from sign supply warehouses called "grip flex". it is a vinyl paint and will "melt" into the plastic and stick. we use it to paint plexiglas sign panels.

posted April 07, 2003 01:18 PM
i seen that ad to good thing now my lil man won't have to drive big sis's pink barbie jeep lol

Back to the Archives