Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   u-joint?
posted February 23, 2003 06:55 PM
i have a ford rear end in my chevy. what do you guys use for a u-joint? the pumpkin i have requires a larger u-joint than the chevy. can i get one from the local parts store or can i order one from somewhere. thanks for your help.

posted February 23, 2003 07:47 PM
Speedway motors has them look for item 910-48317 I used to run them in my modified. You can get them auto parts store but I dont know what you'd reference it to.

posted February 24, 2003 12:39 AM
Just ask for a conversion U-joint with the correct measurements for the drive shaft and pinion yoke. A "good parts store" should know what you need. Measurements depend on what driveshaft and 9" Ford yoke you are using. Pretty common part.

Back to the Archives