Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   master cylinder brake rod
posted January 21, 2002 09:45 PM
There may be a stock rod that will work if you haven't relocated your pedals. Unfortunately,I do not know what it would be from or a part number. Most local guys have to lengthen thier rod because they have moved thier pedals back and have to leave the master cylinder in stock location. TO do so,just cut the new rod in half,add the required length and weld.I guess I don't need to mention that this needs to be a GOOD weld......

Back to the Archives