Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   turbo 350
posted June 25, 2002 09:51 PM
I was wanting to know what you have to do to bolt a sbc 350 to a buick or olds th350 trans.Thanks.

posted June 25, 2002 10:03 PM
speedway has the plate for this for $40 but kinda like ac did it would be pretty ez to make your own with a piece of 5/16 metal like he said the side holes are the same so cut it out to clear the comverter and flywheel
then find an old junk block or chevy tranny and drill all the holes bolt it to the block then take your gm tranny and bolt it up and drill the new holes in your mounting plate and bolt it up will cost about $10 you will probably have to shim your converter also we just use washers

[This message has been edited by racer17j (edited June 26, 2002).]

Back to the Archives