Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   FORD ignition
posted August 19, 2001 08:20 PM
I use pertronix conversion kit, part number
pnx-1281. it converts a point distributor to
hei. i buy mine from summit for around $70.00
it has onlt two wires and eliminates the module

posted August 20, 2001 08:49 PM
Performance Distributors makes a Ford distributor that takes a GM style hei cap and coil single wire plug in. They are a little pricy but from what I understand they are worth the money. They are called the dui.

Back to the Archives