Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   spindles
posted August 04, 2001 03:57 PM
Sideways, you need a spindle from any 1978 to 1987 GM G Body 108" metric frame(Monte Carlo,Gran Prix,Regal,or Olds Cutlass)..I'm
Not sure about the larger body cars that are considered metric frame, but the front end parts might work.

posted August 06, 2001 12:09 AM
the spindles on the chevy metric cars are longer than the others so if you get one from another metric you will have to use the rotor from it too

posted August 09, 2001 08:12 AM
74-78 Camaro Spindles bolt in and will also raise the front roll center. Be sure to
install them in pairs, don't mix the Camaro
piece with stock Metric Spindles.

Back to the Archives