Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   tubing notching guage ?
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 68
posted November 17, 2003 09:31 PM  
anyone know where to find one of these tools? it's a cylinder with abunch of round metal rods that you push up to the the tube that you want to make your notch a copy of , similar to what carpenters use to copy the contour of moldings ect.

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 1172
posted November 17, 2003 10:39 PM  
i would try mittler brothers, irvan smith and pro tools to name a few. i saw one of those in a trade magazine I have but i dont remember which issue.

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 711
posted November 18, 2003 06:46 AM  
Longacre, makes them

Rick D
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 64
posted November 19, 2003 11:26 AM  
Check with your local welding supply. Our local guy carries them on his shelf.

Back to the Archives