Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   fuel cell/line question
Dirt Maniac

Total posts: 125
posted December 25, 2005 07:15 PM  
I got a new fuel cell, with an AN8 fitting. How do I connect this to the 3/8 inch fuel line? I can't figure out what fitting or adapter to use.

Dirt Forum Racer

Total posts: 84
posted December 25, 2005 07:42 PM  
If you go to a shop that makes hydraulic or gasoline pump hoses, they'll ask you if you have SAE or JIC type fittings. Tell them JIC #8. steel versions of AN fittings are designated JIC. A well stocked shop should have what you need to adapt JIC#8 to 3/8" pipe size. Then you can get a 3/8" hose barb or flare nut fitting to go to the hose or steel line in the car.

[This message has been edited by john56h (edited December 25, 2005).]

Donnie Ross
Dirt Freak

Total posts: 266
posted December 25, 2005 07:42 PM  
order a -8to-6 connector,


Back to the Archives