Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   ROLL OUT
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 36
posted January 24, 2005 06:09 PM  
I am new to racing and I have been hearing alot about roll out. Can someone explain what this is and how much do I need? I run a 79 monte.

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 5390
posted January 24, 2005 07:00 PM  
Stagger the difference in inches of the tire circumference between the left rear and right rear tires. when the right rear is larger than the left rear, we have stagger.When the left rear is larger than the right rear, we have reverse stagger.(Steve Smith chassis technology)So what you are saying 17j is that roll out is the same as stagger? Eddie

Dirt Freak

Total posts: 344
posted January 25, 2005 06:04 AM  
Rollout is the measurement you use to figure out stagger. Circumference is the same as rollout.

redneck racing
Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 860
posted January 25, 2005 03:57 PM  
Thanks for the clarification 65. Eddie

Back to the Archives