Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   PG valve body
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 74
posted January 05, 2004 09:34 PM  
where can i find a rev. shift manual valve body for a powerglide??

TCI has one for the clutchless PG but it takes a direct drive coupler or a dummy converter and i have to run a working converter.

The way tech checks this is they make you put the trany in high to see if the car will take off.
With the TCI clutchless valve body you have to take off in low gear because it is direct drive in high..

We have to run an automatic trans and no clutch pedals aloud..

[This message has been edited by 20bmw (edited January 05, 2004).]

Donnie Ross
Dirt Freak

Total posts: 264
posted January 11, 2004 06:00 AM  
jegs,summit look in the drag section

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 5390
posted January 11, 2004 10:18 AM  
with that reverse body from tci the low is in the normal hi so you should be able to get by because they will think your in hi when your actully in low. then you can get a dummy converyer and put about a 1/4 of fluid in it to drain in the tech area thats what i'm gonna do this year with my t-350

Back to the Archives