Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Dirt Freak

Total posts: 323
posted September 15, 2003 01:48 PM  
Hi, have a 79 Cutlass and need complete front end. A-arms, fenders etc. What can I look for that will interchange( 4drs, SW, etc. Put the Buick in the wall in the last race. Looking towards next year! Thanks! Mud

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 5390
posted September 15, 2003 05:20 PM  
you could use the front clip off a regal or a 4 dr cutlass as for front suspention parts you can use any metrics just make sure if you pull a spindle off a 81 and newer car that you take the rotor too your 79 has smaller bearings then the newer ones myself i wouild find some newer front end parts anyway and sell the small bearinged one you have now at a swap meet or something

Back to the Archives