Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   upper control arms
Dirt Roller

Total posts: 14
posted May 01, 2004 10:42 PM  
i just got my hands on a d+m chassis and the upper control arms mount on some square tubing that has some type of slider adjustment can anyone tell me what goes in the square tubing to be able to connect the control arm, and where i can purchase them

Dirt Freak

Total posts: 396
posted May 02, 2004 06:11 AM  
Coleman & Howe have pieces you are looking for.

Dirt Maniac

Total posts: 127
posted May 02, 2004 07:10 PM  
I would start with D&M themselves:

Back to the Archives