Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   ???? for KP
Dirt Maniac

Total posts: 170
posted June 08, 2005 01:26 PM  
i'm reading a holley rebuilding and modifying book and it says "holley carburetors are equipped with three types of accelerator pump check valves: a steel ball retained with a strap, a red plastic "umbrella", and a white plastic cup valve."
it shows a picture of this white valve with installation instructions. in your days - have you ever seen this particular piece and if so - what model would it have come in?

Dirt Forum Champ
Total posts: 1019
posted July 08, 2005 08:24 PM  
That's a new one. Never seen it. That isn't saying it doesn't exist, tho, but I've never had one here in our shop (yet).
Possibly a marine or special application thing?
Or one of those "maybe we'll try something like this one day" things...Holley did some weird things over the years, much like many other carb companies.


Back to the Archives