Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   NIfty Little Tool
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 56
posted June 21, 2001 08:37 AM
Just thought I'd pass this along. A buddy of mine (Racer 77), recently gave me a tube deflater. You put it on the valve stem of your tire, apply air pressure and it creates a vacumn removing the air from the tire, it will suck the tire flat against the wheel. You are then able to fill the tire with mostly nitrogen. I went and bought a couple more to have as spares and they cost about $3.00 you can get them at any shop that supplies tire repair equipment.

[This message has been edited by start79 (edited June 21, 2001).]

Back to the Archives