Visit The Dirt Forum for More Information

Author Topic:   Nose piece
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 48
posted January 31, 2003 08:56 AM
Hey all! At the tracks that I have been to in the past, some drivers have a nose piece that looks like their make of car, whereas others have a generic looking nose piece, which looks like a piece of plastic over the nose. does anyone know what this is, and where it can be found? Thanks.

Dirt Roller

Total posts: 20
posted January 31, 2003 09:00 AM
check out, they have everything you need, many different styles of noses to choose from!

jhon hollomon
Dirt Maniac

Total posts: 181
posted January 31, 2003 03:13 PM
Hey Donnie. I have made my own nose piece out of plastic before. It is real simple and you can buy roll plastic from performance bodies like hobby12 said or you can get it from moon brothers racing in Sedalia. E mail me if you need any help.

Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 48
posted January 31, 2003 03:17 PM
Thanks hobby12 and John. John, I emailed you back.

Big Dawg
Dirt Full Roller

Total posts: 36
posted February 02, 2003 11:29 AM
At performance bodies you can buy front plastic noses or tail pieces in white,or black,maybe more colors,not for sure.They cost somewhere around $100.00 each.They also have hd light and tl light decal kits.

Dirt Forum Racer

Total posts: 89
posted February 02, 2003 12:07 PM
I needed a new plastic nose piece for my current project,and I found my nose used and in excellent shape at M & R Racing in Waldo Wisconsin. There were a couple of vendors on ebay aslo selling noses. Take some time and look around,go to your local chassis builder and see what he might have laying around. I paid $30.00 for my nose piece,that's arond $70 I can spend on something else.

Back to the Archives