posted June 26, 2001 08:26 PM
I have the following racing parts for sale:
- Dart "Little M" 400 small block chevy block. This block has the splayed mains, is brand new, 4.125" bore and 400 main journal sizes.
- TRP 4340 3.75" stroke SBC crankshaft for use with 6" rods and has 350 main journal size. This crank is internally balanced.
- 400 Chevy complete short block. Two bolt mains. Bored, align honed, decked. Reground 10/10 crank, 5.7" polished rods with ARP bolts, KB 12.5:1 hypereutectic pistons, fully balanced with pork chop and harmonic balancer.
- Herbert roller cam for small block chevy. .630" lift, approx 270-280 duration @ .050 (email me for specs)...good cam to 8200rpm.
- Cam Dynamics roller cam. .614" valve lift (approx), unknown duration. I don't have a cam card for this, but I know it was in a late model that was driven by the top guys out here in CA on asphalt.
- Dart Sportsman heads. 64cc, straight plugs...bare castings, brand new.
- Summit pushrods - stock length for small block chevy (using guideplates).
- Bigs 750 four barrel double pumper carburetor. This is the stage 5 unit that they advertise on eBay. I have two of them...one with one race on it, another brand new. These feature the aftermarket body and all the trick parts for carburetors.(these are stage 3 emulsion)
- QFT 750cfm four barrel carburetor. QFT is run by the man who designed the 4150HP for holley and now started doing his own carbs. It features the aftermarket body, HP metering blocks, etc. (I believe these are stage 2 emulsion)
- QFT 500 cfm Holley 4412 carburetors (2). These are budget carburetors set up for circle track use where rules require a stock 4412.
- Pro Systems Weapon CT 4412 carburetor. This carburetor is Nascar legal and is the highest output (stock bore) Holley 4412 you can find anywhere. You can find them at www.prosystem.com and read all about it.
- C & S 890 cfm Holley 2 barrel carb. This features 2" bores, the custom built spacer by c&s for the carburetor, and will only work with four barrel intake manifolds (2" bores are too big for 2 bbl manifolds...they are 1 3/4". This carburetor is used, but runs excellent.
- Crane/Midwest Motorsports circls track camshafts. I have a MWMS SP and an MWMS 9 solid cam and lifters. Both cams and both sets of lifters are brand new. Great IMCA/street stock cams.
- Bigs 500 cfm 4412 holley carburetor. Used two races. This one is far beyond the ones they sell on ebay. Will not pass a stock bore inspection, but it features thinned throttle shafts, enlarged bores, and various other HP tricks have been done to it.
- Custom oil pan by hamburgers pans. If your rules require a wet sump, this is the setup to run. Holds 8-9 quarts and is only 4.5" deep. Never been on a blown engine or anything like that. Includes BBC pump and pickup. Also includes Peterson pressure relief valve. This setup allows you to plump from the pump out the pan to the regulator, so you can externally set the oil pressure...then the bypass returns to the pan on another line, and the pressure goes into a pressurized passage. Closest thing to a dry sump where rules require wet sumps.
- Champ pans circle track dry sump pan. Has three return fittings as well as the windage tray.
- Milodon diamond stripper windage tray for SBC (non-400...spaced for 350 main bolts...283/327/350/383). Also have ARP main studs for this setup.
That is a basic list of the parts I am looking to sell...email me if you would like to talk about any of it...email@example.com. Feel free to make offers.